3LM or “Three Laws of Mobility” makes Android enterprise-friendly by providing a host of features to protect data on the device and while in transit to the enterprise. Kicking off CTIA2012, 3LM announces is latest and greatest Mobile Device and Application Management (MDAM) which now supports any Android device running Ice Cream Sandwich (Android v4.0). That goes for cell phones or tablets and adds in several new security and management features.
3LM introduced significant new features to its MDAM platform that enable companies to remotely manage and secure corporate data on Android- and iOS-based mobile handsets and tablets
3LM’s enterprise-grade management and security is giving enterprise IT greater peace of mind when adopting the Android or iOS platform throughout their organization.
The new features of 3LM include the following:
- New, more friendly user interface for the IT administrator
- Integration with enterprise Active Directory
- Control usage of ADB on employee devices
- Prevent 3LM DM app from being removed by end user
- Prevent Copy & Paste between corporate apps and non corporate apps
- Wi-Fi SSID whitelisting
- Wi-Fi configuration (SSID, security type, password)
Shop for Android accessories, apps, and more!